Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup oranges or 1⁄2 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup oranges or 1 cup grapefruit section
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 apple, Red Delicious or Ginger Gold
- In medium-size bowl, stir together orange juice, honey and lemon juice.
- Add apples, grapes, orange sections and walnuts; toss to coat with juice mixture.
- Refrigerate or pack into individual containers for lunches and snacks.
This made a really flavorful fruit salad that we enjoyed with our breakfast. I look forward to having it again!
I used grapes, apples, walnuts and slivered almonds for extra crunch! Delicious!
I liked this fairly well. I used orange juice, red grapes, mandarin orange sections and a Fuji apple. Went well with our simple mac and cheese dinner. Thanks!