Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
From America's Best Recipes. This simple sauce can be served with fresh fruit. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup light cream
- 3 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg, grated
- Place all ingredients in food processor and process until smooth.
- Chill sauce at least an hour or until serving time.
- Serve with fresh fruit such as strawberries, bananas, melon, apple, etc.
This is very yummy! It does have a strong nutmeg flavor, which I love, but I don't think it will go with everything for that reason. I'm using it to go with some blintzes filled with fresh sugared strawberries - yum!