Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- You will need clean unpainted wooden broomstick handles or any wooden handles for this recipe. Butter your broomstick handle.
- Stir milk into pudding mix and blend well.
- Take one of the crescent rolls and drape over the top of the handle, work it around the handled then square together so there are no holes. Take this to your campfire over the hot coals (no flames, please) and rotate continuously until browned; when crescent roll slides up and down easily, it is done.
- Remove crescent roll with paper towel (it will be hot, be careful). Spoon in pudding, or use any other filling you like.
- Repeat with each crescent roll.