Recipe by Zipadedoda
These are absolutly the best brownies I've ever eaten! My sister got the recipe from a lady in her 80's that always has something baking.
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 whole eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- chopped nuts (optional)
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350 Grease& flour 8'' sq.
- pan. Melt chocolate & butter in double boiler or microwave.
- Stir til melted & smooth.
- Remove from heat& let cool slightly.
- Add 1 1/2 cup sugar to choc/butter & stir to mix.
- Add 2 slightly beaten eggs & mix well.
- Add 1/4 tsp salt & 1 tsp vanilla & mix.
- Add 1/2 cup flour & mix til flour disappears.
- Spread batter in pan & bake about 30 to 33 min[toothpick test clean] Let cool before cutting.
- Dust with powered sugar.
- May be frozen.