Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A combination of tast from the north,south,east, west, to create a distinct tasting delicious bbq sauce
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon spanish paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Heat on low flame for about 10 minutes or until desired thickness,Stir for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and allow to cool in refrigerator overnight.