Recipe by brooker12
I made this up with some ingredients around the house and well...I will pat myself on the back. Fresh, healthy and measurements are approximate, as I just threw it together.
- 3 bell peppers
- 6 ounces halibut
- 20 medium shrimp, cut into very small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup corn
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, diced
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Sautee onions and mushrooms with olive oil until cooked.
- In a separate pan cook the halibut and shrimp, breaking up halibut into small flaky pieces until cooked. Drain the fish juices when done.
- Add the onion and mushroom mixture to the halibut and shrimp. Also add the corn, diced tomatoes, parsley, garlic, crushed red pepper, and bread crumbs. Mix together and cook until mixture is no longer runny.
- Halve the bell peppers and clean. Drop the peppers in to boiling water and boil for 2 minutes. Drain the peppers and place in a glass pan. Fill the peppers with the above mixture and top with shredded mozzarella.
- Cook the peppers at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and brown.