Frau Frau's Note:
I got this recipe from a good friend of mine. I never make Lasagna any other way now. There is no need to soak the noodles and deal with that soggy mess. Just layer the ingredients (adding whatever else you like!) and stick it in the oven. Pick a spaghetti sauce that you like, since it flavors the whole dish. It's far from authentic, but it's good and utilitarian!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cottage cheese, eggs, pepper, parsley, and parmesan in bowl.
- 2Spray 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 3Layer dry, uncooked noodles (regular kind, not fast cooking, or anything else), then cottage cheese mix, then mozzarella, and spaghetti sauce.
- 4Repeat layers, topping with more cheese, if desired.
- 5Bake at 375°F for 30-45 minutes or until bubbly and hot.
- 6This recipe is very flexible.
- 7It tastes great with pre-browned ground beef, or any number of veggies.
- 8I usually add fresh broccoli, zucchini, and frozen spinach to mine.
- 9That does add water, so throw in some flour or bread-crumbs, if you'd like, otherwise it just makes the noodles more moist.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brooke's Easy Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.4
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 116.9 mg
- Sodium 1419.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 34.1 g