Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from a good friend of mine. I never make Lasagna any other way now. There is no need to soak the noodles and deal with that soggy mess. Just layer the ingredients (adding whatever else you like!) and stick it in the oven. Pick a spaghetti sauce that you like, since it flavors the whole dish. It's far from authentic, but it's good and utilitarian!
- Mix cottage cheese, eggs, pepper, parsley, and parmesan in bowl.
- Spray 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Layer dry, uncooked noodles (regular kind, not fast cooking, or anything else), then cottage cheese mix, then mozzarella, and spaghetti sauce.
- Repeat layers, topping with more cheese, if desired.
- Bake at 375°F for 30-45 minutes or until bubbly and hot.
- This recipe is very flexible.
- It tastes great with pre-browned ground beef, or any number of veggies.
- I usually add fresh broccoli, zucchini, and frozen spinach to mine.
- That does add water, so throw in some flour or bread-crumbs, if you'd like, otherwise it just makes the noodles more moist.