From the Michigan hotel during the time when it was owned by the Upjohn Company for private guests. http://www.hfs.msu.edu/brooklodge/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first 4 ingredients in beater bowl.
- 2Gradually add milk and beat until smooth.
- 3Add cheese and chives, mix well.
- 4Keep refrigerated until ready to use.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brook Lodge Roquefort Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.5
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 40.4 mg
- Sodium 1225.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 8.1 g