- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 6 veal chops
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 10 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle all surfaces of the chops evenly with the seasoning mix.
- Pre heat 1 Tbs. olive oil in a 12-inch skillet.
- Place the chops in the skillet 2 at a time and cook for 3 minutes, turn and cook 2 or 3 more minutes.
- Remove the cook chops, wipe the skillet clean, place back over high heat, add 1 Tbs. olive oil and repeat the process with the remaining chops.