Recipe by Justmez2
My DS gave after she got if from Chef Paul's Fork in the Road, she tweaked and I tweaked hers. Also good on chicken breast.
- 1 teaspoon salt (DS used Tony's Seasonings-I left out watching salt.)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper (I don't use)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed oregano leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed thyme leaves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle each side of fillet with 1/2 teaspoon of this mixture.
- Preheat skillet, preferably non-stick, over high heat.
- Drizzle olive oil in pan can use less.
- Cook 2-3 minutes on each side turn once.
- Also good on boneless chicken breast that can be cut up afterwards and used in a green salad.
- No picture yet, doesn't stay on plate long enough!