Recipe by Chris Reynolds
A simple recipe that is quick and easy too.
Top Review by kimemeki
I just used this recipe from cookitfrozen.com starting with frozen fish and wanted to make sure it wasn't on here before adding it. What a pleasant surprise. On the cookitrozen site of course you start with frozen fish and rinse of the ice crystals with cold water then proceed as listed using white wine or chicken broth. Then cook 4-6 minutes for frozen salmon. Yummy, I was all out of white wind so I used chicken broth. For my seafood seasoning I mixed a tablespoon and a half of lemon pepper with 1/4 tbsp dill and 1/4 parsley. It was delicious, a nice quick meal that I served with broccoli and cucumbers.
- 4 alaska salmon steaks or 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Pat salmon dry with paper towel. Heat nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Brush salmon with oil and place in heated skillet and cook, uncovered, about 3 to 4 minutes, until browned. Shake pan occasionally to keep salmon from sticking.
- Turn salmon over and sprinkle with the seafood seasoning. Cover pan tightly and reduce heat to medium. Cook for 2 minutes; add the wine and butter.
- Continue to cook, uncovered, an additional 1 to 2 minutes, or just until fish is opaque throughout and sauce is reduced.
- Drizzle sauce over salmon when serving.