Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I couldn't find anything I liked for a chili recipe so I just made my own. I've searched through several pages and I apologize if this is similar to anyone else's.
- Cook ground beef and drain fat.
- Dump into large pot.
- Dice onion and mix into pot along with all other ingredients.
- Let simmer on medium temperature or lower, cover pot and stir occasionally (On medium the meal is done by 30 mins but you can always let simmer for longer, I usually let it sit for an hour).
- Additional options:.
- ~This makes a thick chili so if you're looking to make it thinner I suggest adding another can of tomato soup.
- ~You can mix some grated cheese into the chili directly a few minutes before serving or you can wait and sprinkle some on top; this is an excellent idea if you're reheating it as a side dish with some fries.