Recipe by ChefDebs
You can replace the crab with shrimp if you prefer.Serve with a tossed green salad and french bread.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1⁄2 lb bay scallop
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (6 ounce) cancooked crabmeat
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta, cooked
- 8 canned artichoke hearts, halved
- 2 lemons, juice of
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a skillet
- add garlic and green onions and saute for 1 minute.
- add scallops and cook for 1 minute.
- Add cream and simmer for 2 mins to reduce.
- Add crab , fettucine and artichokes.
- Toss all together until heated through.
- Add lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- serve immediately.