This recipe is from a blog online. This dessert is very colorful (use your imagination for the colors that look good together). I recommend red, blue, yellow and green. Kids will love it! "Zaar wouldn't let me post 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin (like Knox). The envelopes are .25 oz. each.
- Dissolve each box of jello separately, into one cup of hot water. Pour into individual containers (square) and chill overnight.
- Cut flavors of jello into small blocks.
- Mix together carefully in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- In a separate bowl, dissolve 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water. Add dissolved gelatin to 13/4 cups hot water and condensed milk. Cool.
- Poor cooled milk mixture over jello and chill overnight.