Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from a blog online. This dessert is very colorful (use your imagination for the colors that look good together). I recommend red, blue, yellow and green. Kids will love it! "Zaar wouldn't let me post 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin (like Knox). The envelopes are .25 oz. each.
- 4 (3 ounce) boxes Jello gelatin, different colors
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- Dissolve each box of jello separately, into one cup of hot water. Pour into individual containers (square) and chill overnight.
- Cut flavors of jello into small blocks.
- Mix together carefully in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- In a separate bowl, dissolve 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water. Add dissolved gelatin to 13/4 cups hot water and condensed milk. Cool.
- Poor cooled milk mixture over jello and chill overnight.
Love it. So pretty. Make it for Christmas with lime and cherry.
This recipe is so much fun! It is also refreshing as only jello can be. the possibilities are endless as combinations of color and flavor. It is always a hit with kids and adults alike!