Recipe by carolinafan
From Taste of Home. Looks like stained glass windows when cut. Cooking time is chilling time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 4 1⁄2 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom of a 13-inch x 9-inch x 2-inch greased pan.
- Combine lime gelatin and 1 1/2 cups boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Pour into an oiled 8 inch x 4 inch x 2 inch loaf pan; chill until very firm.
- Repeat for strawberry and orange gelatins.
- Soften the unflavored gelatin in cold water.
- Boil pineapple juice; stir into unflavored gelatin.
- Set aside until slightly thickened.
- Place whipped topping in a large bowl; gently fold in pineapple juice mixture.
- When flavored gelatins are firm, cut into 1-inch cubes; gently fold into whipped topping mixture.
- Spoon over crust.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.