1/3 Photos of Broken Egg Curry
From Poultry Advisor (a magazine) published in Bangalore, 1970. Posted for ZWT.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grind ginger and garlic together to make a paste.
- 2Fry onions in ghee until golden.
- 3Add ginger/garlic paste and tomatoes and let simmer until tomatoes are pulpy.
- 4Add coriander, chiles, salt, and coconut milk.
- 5Increase the heat.
- 6Let the curry come to boil.
- 7Then break the eggs into the curry and do not stir.
- 8When the eggs set the curry is ready. Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broken Egg Curry
Serving Size: 1 (654 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1365.6
- Calories from Fat 602
- Total Fat 66.9 g
- Saturated Fat 54.3 g
- Cholesterol 393.8 mg
- Sodium 279.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 178.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 163.2 g
- Protein 20.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: