1 hr 27 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Good for snackin' or as an appetizer.
My Private Note
-24 app ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, sprinkle shredded zucchini with salt and let stand 1 hour.
- 2Drain and rinse well; blot dry with paper towels.
- 3Return zucchini to the mixing bowl and add in the next 7 ingredients; stir to combine.
- 4Place baguette slices on a baking sheet.
- 5Spread about 1 tablespoon zucchini mixture on each slice.
- 6Bake in a 375° oven for about 10-12 minutes or until mixture is bubbly.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Zucchini Toasts
Serving Size: 1 (1747 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.6
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 459.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: