Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Good for snackin' or as an appetizer.
Make and share this Broiled Zucchini Toasts recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups unpeeled grated zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced (include some tender green tops)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 20 -24 slices baguette
- In a mixing bowl, sprinkle shredded zucchini with salt and let stand 1 hour.
- Drain and rinse well; blot dry with paper towels.
- Return zucchini to the mixing bowl and add in the next 7 ingredients; stir to combine.
- Place baguette slices on a baking sheet.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon zucchini mixture on each slice.
- Bake in a 375° oven for about 10-12 minutes or until mixture is bubbly.
- Serve immediately.