1 hr 5 mins
Delicious recipe from Giada De Laurentis! Only way to eat zucchini and potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 small new potatoes (red or white, about 1 1/2 inches in diameter)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, choppped
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaf, chopped
- 2 small zucchini, cut in 1/2 lengthwise (about 1-inch wide by 5 inches long)
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Bring a medium pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add the potatoes and cook until just tender, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain the potatoes and let cool. When cool, cut the potatoes in half.
- 2Place a medium saute pan over medium heat. Add the butter, garlic, thyme and rosemary and let cook until the butter melts, about 2 minutes. Meanwhile, season the cut sides of the zucchini and potatoes with salt and pepper. Carefully place the zucchini and potatoes cut side down in the melted butter. Let them cook until golden brown, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- 3Preheat the broiler. Line a baking sheet with foil. Place the browed zucchini and potatoes on the baking sheet cut side up. Sprinkle the tops with the Parmesan. Place in the broiler until the cheese is golden brown, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate and serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Zucchini and Potatoes With Parmesan Crust
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.6
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 189.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g