Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The data base would not let me add the ingredient, salt-free herb seasoning blend. From Mayo Clinic
- Preheat the broiler (grill).
- Position the rack 4 inches from the heat source.
- Lightly spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place the fillets in the pan.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice, garlic, herbed seasoning and pepper over the fillets.
- Broil (grill) until the fish is opaque throughout when tested with a tip of a knife, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.