Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
The data base would not let me add the ingredient, salt-free herb seasoning blend. From Mayo Clinic
- 2 (4 ounce) white sea bass fillets
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt-free garlic and herb seasoning, minus the garlic
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the broiler (grill).
- Position the rack 4 inches from the heat source.
- Lightly spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- Place the fillets in the pan.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice, garlic, herbed seasoning and pepper over the fillets.
- Broil (grill) until the fish is opaque throughout when tested with a tip of a knife, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.