Charlotte J's Note:
The data base would not let me add the ingredient, salt-free herb seasoning blend. From Mayo Clinic
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the broiler (grill).
- 2Position the rack 4 inches from the heat source.
- 3Lightly spray a baking pan with cooking spray.
- 4Place the fillets in the pan.
- 5Sprinkle the lemon juice, garlic, herbed seasoning and pepper over the fillets.
- 6Broil (grill) until the fish is opaque throughout when tested with a tip of a knife, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Bass Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled White Sea Bass
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.6
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.8 mg
- Sodium 78.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt-free garlic and herb seasoning