Recipe by littleturtle
Quick, easy lunch. The original recipe was low carb, but for those not watching their carbs, this turkey also makes a great sandwich with some of the aioli spread on bread along some lettuce and cheese.
Top Review by MsShaharTheFoodie
LOVED this recipe - with a couple of slight changes. First I used turkey cutlets instead of breasts, as it is what I had on hand, and secondly; I discovered (since I had to cook up the turkey cutlets in two batches) that the flavors blend into the turkey and make it SOOO much more flavorful if you saute them in a pan. No need to butter or cooking spray, the sauce is enough. over low heat until cooked through. We will be having this A LOT in our house!!!
- 44.37 ml soy sauce
- 44.37 ml mayonnaise
- 22.18 ml olive oil
- 7.39 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml dried oregano, crumbled
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 14.79 ml water
- 680.38 g turkey breast or 680.38 g chicken breasts, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, slowly pour soy sauce into mayonnaise, stirring to blend (or squish together in a ziplock bag).
- Combine with oil, lemon juice, oregano, parsley, pepper, garlic and water.
- Thoroughly coat both sides of turkey with portion of sauce; let stand 5 minutes.
- Broil 6-8" from heat for 2 minutes.
- Turn slices over; brush with remaining sauce.
- Broil until no longer pink in center (about 1-2 minutes).