1/1 Photo of Broiled Turkey Slices With Quick Aioli (Garlic Mayonnaise)
Quick, easy lunch. The original recipe was low carb, but for those not watching their carbs, this turkey also makes a great sandwich with some of the aioli spread on bread along some lettuce and cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, slowly pour soy sauce into mayonnaise, stirring to blend (or squish together in a ziplock bag).
- 2Combine with oil, lemon juice, oregano, parsley, pepper, garlic and water.
- 3Thoroughly coat both sides of turkey with portion of sauce; let stand 5 minutes.
- 4Broil 6-8" from heat for 2 minutes.
- 5Turn slices over; brush with remaining sauce.
- 6Broil until no longer pink in center (about 1-2 minutes).
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Turkey Slices With Quick Aioli (Garlic Mayonnaise)
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.3
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 746.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 31.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: