Quick, easy lunch. The original recipe was low carb, but for those not watching their carbs, this turkey also makes a great sandwich with some of the aioli spread on bread along some lettuce and cheese.
- In a bowl, slowly pour soy sauce into mayonnaise, stirring to blend (or squish together in a ziplock bag).
- Combine with oil, lemon juice, oregano, parsley, pepper, garlic and water.
- Thoroughly coat both sides of turkey with portion of sauce; let stand 5 minutes.
- Broil 6-8" from heat for 2 minutes.
- Turn slices over; brush with remaining sauce.
- Broil until no longer pink in center (about 1-2 minutes).