Marinated, broiled strips of turkey on a bed of spinach. Quick and easy. Low fat and a great source of Protein, Thiamin (B1), and Manganese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb boneless turkey breast, cut crosswise into thin strips
- 1 1/4 lbs frozen spinach, thawed & drained
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro (to garnish) or 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped (to garnish)
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine first 4 ingredients, 1 teaspoon oil and 2 cloves of garlic.
- 3Add turkey to marinade, turn to coat, and marinate for 40 minutes.
- 4In a heavy skillet, heat remaining oil over medium heat.
- 5Cook spinach and remaining garlic, covered, until spinach is warmed throughout (about 2 minutes).
- 6Season with pepper.
- 7Set aside and keep warm.
- 8On a broiler pan, arrange turkey in a single layer.
- 9Broil without turning until turkey is done (3-5 minutes).
- 10Serve turkey strips over spinach.
- 11Sprinkle with cilantro to garnish.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Turkey over Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.8
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 246.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 30.8 g