Recipe by Boca Pat
I was looking for something different to do with tuna and I came across this in one of my pillsbury cookbooks. These are easy to prepare and taste so good.
- 1 (6 1/8 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped seeded cucumbers
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 2 English muffins, split toasted
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 4 slices American cheese or 4 slices cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl combine tuna, onion, mayo, cuke and dill; mix well.
- Spread each muffin half with 1/4 mixture; top with tomato slice Place in broiler pan or ungreased cookie sheet.
- Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat 4 to 5 minutes or until tomato is hot; top each with cheese slice; broil for an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.