Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A few simple ingredients are all you need to add to your garden tomatoes.
Make and share this Broiled Tomatoes With Olives and Garlic recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler and set oven rack about 4 inches from heat source.
- Combine olives, garlic and olive oil.
- Slice tomatoes about a half inch thick and arrange on a lightly oiled baking sheet, in one layer.
- Brush tomatoes with the olive and garlic mixture.
- Broil, watching carefully, until just bubbling or to your liking.
ohhh yum! So delicious! We loved these, what a great way to serve fresh tomatoes. I had to use sliced black olives because that was what i had in, they worked beautifully! Served them as a side with salad and a steak and kidney pie. I will be making these again and often during tomato season, thanks for posting!