Recipe by lazyme
Easy side dish that complements roast beef or baked chicken.
Top Review by AshK
Very good and very easy. I will be using this a lot when our tomatoes come on later in the summer, but this made the store bought tomatoes taste good. A great side, and it works well on the grill, too. Reviewed for ZWT3
- 2 large tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut tomatoes in half, crosswise.
- Combine crumbs, horseradish, lemon juice, salt and paprika.
- Spread mixture over tomatoes halves. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and the cheese.
- Place in a broiler pan; broil 3 inches from heat 3 to 5 minutes until heated through. Serve immediately.