Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
- Slice each tomato into 4 thick slices.
- Arrange in single layer in shallow baking dish.
- Thinly slice goat cheese.
- Arrange over tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with pepper to taste then basil.
- Broil for 2 to 3 minutes or microwave at high for 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
This is a delicious way to fix fresh tomatoes right from the garden. I frist put a little olive oil in the baking dish, added the sliced tomatoes, used feta cheese instead of goat cheese,then finished recipe as stated (Broiled). Yummy. Will make with goat cheese soon. Fluffy thanks for posting the recipe.