Recipe by Vicki in CT
Simple but delicious side dish. Can substitute herbs and cheese of your choice. We also make with basil and parmesan.
Top Review by Tisme
Wonderful, quick and easy recipe. DS and I enjoyed these on toast for brunch today, and we thoroughly enjoyed them. I only had a little feta left so I mixed in some cream cheese and parmesan with the feta. I also only had basil on hand so I used this instead of oregano. I think these tomatoes were wonderful. A great recipe I will be making again. Thanks Vicki.
- 2 large firm ripe tomatoes, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled