1/4 Photos of Broiled Tofu or Tempeh
I am not a vegetarian but I quite enjoy this recipe as a meat substitute, especially when I use Tempeh
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a pyrex pie plate with oil.
- 2Put 1/4 of the soy in it.
- 3Cut the tofu or tempeh into small bite size pieces and put in the pie plate.
- 4Add the chopped mushrooms, garlic& ginger.
- 5Sprinkle remaining 3 tbsp of soy on top.
- 6Sprinkle with the parsley.
- 7Broil 6" from heat source for approximately 10 minutes or until the soy is bubbling and the tofu/tempeh is browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Tofu or Tempeh
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.4
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4045.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 21.8 g