From Cooking Light magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 24 ounces tilapia fillets
- cooking spray
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Combine the first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 3Add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- 4Brush fish with remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- 6Arrange fish in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- 7Broil 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- 8Serve with salsa.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Tilapia With Tomato-Caper Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.5
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 302.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 34.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar