Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Cooking Light magazine
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon anchovy paste (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 24 ounces tilapia fillets
- cooking spray
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- Brush fish with remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Arrange fish in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- Serve with salsa.
Loved this recipe, very quick, very tasty.