Broiled Tilapia With Tomato-Caper Salsa
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- Brush fish with remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Arrange fish in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil 4 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- Serve with salsa.