Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 28 mins
One of the best fish recipes I've ever made. So good, and so easy, too! From wholefoodsmarket.com. I used light organic sour cream and only 3 fillets.
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt or 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- juice and zest of one small lemon (about 2 tablespoons juice)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6 -8 ounce) tilapia fillets
- Combine 1/4 cup Parmesan with remaining ingredients (except fish). Place fillets on a foil-lined broiler pan. Spread mixture evenly on fillets and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan. Let sit 15-20 minutes for flavors to meld.
- Preheat broiler. Broil 4–6 inches from heat for 5–8 minutes or until topping is lightly browned and fish flakes easily with a fork.