Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe somewhere online and been making it this way ever since . Very different ,but really good
- Preheat your oven's broiler.
- Grease a broiling pan or line pan with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan.
- Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes.
- Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the Parmesan cheese mixture on the top side.
- Broil for 2 more minutes or until the topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to over cook the fish.
Just tore through it. Its delish.
So good! I didn't have onion powder or celery salt, so skipped the onion and used plain salt.
This is really good and easy too, using what you always have in the kitchen.