Broiled Thai Chicken With Mango Coleslaw
- Preheat broiler to LOW.
- Pound chicken with your fists to flatten slightly.
- Spray a broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray and arrange chicken on the broiler pan. Place broiler pan about 4 inches from the heat source. Broil for 7 minutes, then turn and continue cooking for about 6 minutes more, or until fork can be inserted easily and chicken is tender.
- In a small bowl, mix the honey, vegetable oil, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, place the red cabbage, Savoy cabbage, and carrots; toss well to mix.
- Add honey-lime mixture and mango to cabbage and toss getnly to mix.
- Arrange the cabbage mixture on a platter with chicken on top. Spoon Peanut Sauce over chicken and sprinkle with scallions and peanuts.
- Peanut Sauce: While chicken is broiling, mix together peanut sauce ingredients in a small bowl, using a whisk for smoothness.