Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Sweet honey teriyaki wings.
- 50 chicken wings
- garlic powder (to taste)
- seasoning salt (to taste)
- coarse black pepper (to taste)
- toasted sesame seeds (garnish)
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 cup kc masterpiece honey teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- Spray non-stick cooking spray on baking sheet and place wings on sheet. Bake until golden brown or slightly crispy (time will vary if you are using fresh or frozen wings).
- Toss wings in seasoning to evenly coat each wing.
- In a seperate bowl mix KC Masterpiece Honey Teriyaki sauce with honey, and brown sugar. Warm sauce in microwave until sugar is completely disolved.
- Pour sauce over wings and toss lightly to coat each wing. Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds on wings to garnish and enjoy!