Prep 12 mins
Cook 7 mins
Posted by request, from the Catfish Institute!
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons wasabi powder
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled,seeded and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat sour cream
- 4 catfish fillets
- cilantro leaf
- Preheat broiler.
- For the teriyaki marinade, stir together the teriyaki sauce, wasabi powder, and rice wine vinegar in a small bowl.
- Set marinade aside for 10 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- For the cucumber mixture, stir together 1 tablespoon of the teriyaki marinade with the cucumber In a medium bowl; add sour cream.
- Set aside.
- Brush both sides of the catfish fillets with remaining teriyaki marinade, and place on an oiled baking pan.
- Broil about 4 inches from heat for about 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Top the broiled fillets with cucumber mixture.
- Notes: Garnish generously with cilantro leaves.
- Serve with steamed green beans.