Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
from A Slice of Nantucket - St. Mary's Guild - Our Lady of the isle Church - Nantucket, Massachusetts
- 4 (6 -8 ounce) swordfish steaks, skinned (about 1 inch thick)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- fresh parsley sprig
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 1 dash hot sauce
- Put swordfish on a lightly greased rack in a roasting pan and sprinkle with pepper.
- Stir mayonnaise and mustard together and spread half of the mixture over the fish.
- Broil 6 inches from heat for 6 or 7 minutes.
- Turn fish and spread with remaining mixture. Broil 4 or 5 minutes until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with Horseradish Sauce.
- For sauce, beat whipping cream at high speed of electric mixer until foamy.
- Add salt and beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in horseradish and hot sauce.