from A Slice of Nantucket - St. Mary's Guild - Our Lady of the isle Church - Nantucket, Massachusetts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (6 -8 ounce) swordfish steaks, skinned (about 1 inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- fresh parsley sprig
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 1Put swordfish on a lightly greased rack in a roasting pan and sprinkle with pepper.
- 2Stir mayonnaise and mustard together and spread half of the mixture over the fish.
- 3Broil 6 inches from heat for 6 or 7 minutes.
- 4Turn fish and spread with remaining mixture. Broil 4 or 5 minutes until fish flakes easily with fork.
- 5Garnish with parsley and serve with Horseradish Sauce.
- 6For sauce, beat whipping cream at high speed of electric mixer until foamy.
- 7Add salt and beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in horseradish and hot sauce.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Swordfish Steaks With Horseradish Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.8
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 110.9 mg
- Sodium 597.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 34.5 g