1/4 Photos of Broiled Steelhead Trout With Rosemary, Lemon and Garlic
This recipe would also work for many other types of fish, like catfish or salmon, but Steelhead is what I had on hand. So yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare a baking or roasting pan by lining it with foil and brushing it with olive oil.
- 2Preheat broiler.
- 3Mix together all remaining ingredients except fish into a well-blended paste.
- 4Place fish skin-side down (if it has skin) on baking sheet, then spread seasoning over flesh.
- 5Broil fish at second rack away from heat for 5 minutes or less, just enough to sear flesh but not burn herbs.
- 6Lower fish to 3rd or 4th rack and lower oven heat to 325°F Bake for 10 additional minutes, or until fish is cooked through in the thickest portion.
- 7Serve with steamed vegetables, salad, orzo salad, whatever.
Browse Our Top Trout Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Trout Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Steelhead Trout With Rosemary, Lemon and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.1
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 194.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of