1/2 Photos of Broiled Spinach With Four Cheeses
Quick, easy and versatile! You can change the flavor of this dish by changing the types of cheese (i.e. pepper jack for a spicier flavor). This works out well for low carbers too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the broiler to medium.
- 2Lightly butter a 11"x7"x2" baking dish.
- 3Mix the cheeses, dill and egg yolk in a large bowl.
- 4Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat, then add the garlic.
- 5Stir for a minute until fragrant.
- 6Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- 7Add the spinach to the pan and saute until wilted.
- 8Transfer spinach to strainer; drain well.
- 9Pour over the garlic in the baking dish.
- 10Toss to coat with the oil and spread out evenly.
- 11Sprinkle with cheese mixture.
- 12Broil until cheese is golden on top, and the spinach is heated through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Spinach With Four Cheeses
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.2
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 91.5 mg
- Sodium 352.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 15.4 g