- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 2 center-cut pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven broiler.
- In a small bowl stir together the salt, the cinnamon, the allspice, the cloves, and pepper to taste.
- Pat the pork chops dry with paper towels, rub the spice mixture on both sides of them, and chill the chops, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Broil the chops on the oiled rack of a broiler pan under a preheated broiler about 4 inches from the heat for 5 minutes on each side, or until they are cooked through.