Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
Easy and good!
Top Review by Sharbysyd
I didn't have much in the house to prepare dinner tonite but had a can of spam so I decided to try making these. They were easy to make and turned out well. The only thing I added was some chopped onion. My fiance really enjoyed them. I asked him how many stars - which I often do - and he said 4 stars. That's a very high rating coming from him. Thanks for the easy recipe that was a change of pace.
- 1 (7 ounce) can Spam, classic finely cubed
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- toast, triangles or miniature party rye rounds or cracker