Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
This is a Kikkoman Soy Sauce recipe. Love the flavor blend of citrus soy & garlic. I like to add 1/2 tsp chili flakes to this recipe. I will adapt this recipe for BBQ and post instructions
- 2⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, skin on
- Combine Soy, Orange juice, Lime juice& garlic in a large zip lock bag.
- Place chicken breasts in the bag,press out the air, seal, flip to coat all sides of the chicken.
- Marinate for apprx 20 minutes, turning the bag a few times.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade.
- Place chicken, skin side down 5" below broiler for 8 minutes, turn over and continue broiling for apprx 6 minutes longer or until the breasts are fully cooked, time depends on the size of the breasts.
We really enjoyed the meal. We used chicken breasts without the skin and followed the recipe and directions exactly otherwise. I would suggest adding a little more of the citrus flavoring as the soy seemed to over power the dish slightly. Also, I didn't tenderize my breasts and would suggest doing so as the less thick parts of my chicken came out somewhat dry. Otherwise great recipe, can't wait to try this one again
I had this recipe for years before trying it. Wow, was I missing out. It is so simple and creates a tasty chicken dish that even looks beautiful.
Fabulous, tender and juicy! I used fresh limes and oranges and added a tsp of crushed chili peppers for a little heat!! Thank you Bergy!!