1/5 Photos of Broiled Soy, Garlic, Citrus Chicken
This is a Kikkoman Soy Sauce recipe. Love the flavor blend of citrus soy & garlic. I like to add 1/2 tsp chili flakes to this recipe. I will adapt this recipe for BBQ and post instructions
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Soy, Orange juice, Lime juice& garlic in a large zip lock bag.
- 2Place chicken breasts in the bag,press out the air, seal, flip to coat all sides of the chicken.
- 3Marinate for apprx 20 minutes, turning the bag a few times.
- 4Remove chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade.
- 5Place chicken, skin side down 5" below broiler for 8 minutes, turn over and continue broiling for apprx 6 minutes longer or until the breasts are fully cooked, time depends on the size of the breasts.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Soy, Garlic, Citrus Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.3
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 2774.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 35.5 g