This is a Kikkoman Soy Sauce recipe. Love the flavor blend of citrus soy & garlic. I like to add 1/2 tsp chili flakes to this recipe. I will adapt this recipe for BBQ and post instructions
- Combine Soy, Orange juice, Lime juice& garlic in a large zip lock bag.
- Place chicken breasts in the bag,press out the air, seal, flip to coat all sides of the chicken.
- Marinate for apprx 20 minutes, turning the bag a few times.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade.
- Place chicken, skin side down 5" below broiler for 8 minutes, turn over and continue broiling for apprx 6 minutes longer or until the breasts are fully cooked, time depends on the size of the breasts.