Recipe by Bergy
This is a Kikkoman Soy Sauce recipe. Love the flavor blend of citrus soy & garlic. I like to add 1/2 tsp chili flakes to this recipe. I will adapt this recipe for BBQ and post instructions
Top Review by Ryan & Megan
We really enjoyed the meal. We used chicken breasts without the skin and followed the recipe and directions exactly otherwise. I would suggest adding a little more of the citrus flavoring as the soy seemed to over power the dish slightly. Also, I didn't tenderize my breasts and would suggest doing so as the less thick parts of my chicken came out somewhat dry. Otherwise great recipe, can't wait to try this one again
- 2⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, skin on
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Soy, Orange juice, Lime juice& garlic in a large zip lock bag.
- Place chicken breasts in the bag,press out the air, seal, flip to coat all sides of the chicken.
- Marinate for apprx 20 minutes, turning the bag a few times.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade.
- Place chicken, skin side down 5" below broiler for 8 minutes, turn over and continue broiling for apprx 6 minutes longer or until the breasts are fully cooked, time depends on the size of the breasts.