1/3 Photos of Broiled Sole With Mustard Sauce
This delicious sauce keeps fish moist. Try it over cooked broccoli or string beans, too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Arrange fillets so they don't overlap.
- 3In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, parsley, and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- 4Spread the mixture evenly over the fillets.
- 5Broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 6Arrange fillets on a serving platter, garnish with lemon wedges, and serve.
Browse Our Top Sole and Flounder Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Sole With Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.1
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 51.1 mg
- Sodium 393.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: