Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is equally great for company or a weekday meal. It's fast and easy to make. The Parmesan cheese compliments the delicate flavor of the sole.
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon, rind of
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sole fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat broiler.
- In medium bowl, stir together all ingredients except fish and lemon juice.
- Place sole fillets on broiler pan; sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Broil 3-4 inches from heat until fish flakes with a fork (about 3-5 minutes).
- Spread Parmesan mixture over fillets and broil until bubbly and golden brown (3-5 minutes).
this is one of easiest and best recipe that I have ever tried. Instead of broiling I sauted in a little oil and spread mixture on fish and covered until bubbling
This was delicious. Lots of flavor and very easy to prepare.
This is fabulous! A definite keeper. So delicious and quick to make. Thanks M&Mers for the new addition to my regulars!