Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Fish is always an alternative to meat :P
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley or 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs firm sole fillets
- Preheat the broiler.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- Whisk together the oil, lemon juice, garlic and parsley in a small bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the fillets on the prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle with some of the flavored oil.
- If the fillets are less than 1/4 inch thick, broil for 2 to 4 minutes, until the fish is firm and barely cooked through.
- If the fillets are thicker, broil for 8 to 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Serve hot.