Recipe by TOOLBELT DIVA
Simple, rainy-day menu. Very quick, yet nourishing. Serve with baked potato and your favourite steamed veggies.
Top Review by Meghan
YUM! This was a great simple way to make this! I used catfish nuggets and instead of garlic used blacking seasoning, cause blackened catfish is tasty, but fills my house with smoke when i make it!
- 4 catfish fillets
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke flavoring
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler pan for five minutes.
- Coat pan with shortening spray.
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder, and liquid wood-smoke flavouring.
- Place catfish on broiler pan.
- Brush with soy sauce mixture.
- Broil three inches from heat for 4- 6 minutes, basting occasionally for 3 minutes or until catfish flakes easily.