Prep 35 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my best recipe yet. I had Italian seasoning and drumsticks and wanted to bake them. I looked online for A LOT of recipes. Didn't find what I was looking for exactly. But through reading those recipes I managed to mix and combine. And finally ended up with this. Sadly I can't remember which recipes helped me to end up with this one but I admit I can't take all the credit. Tips: You can adjust how much of the seasoning or garlic you use just don't use too much lemon juice you don't want it to taste sour.
- 2 skinless chicken thighs
- 2 skinless chicken drumsticks
- 22.18 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml italian seasoning
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml light soy sauce
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 0.25 ml ground black pepper
- 0.25 ml salt
- Rub the chicken with soy sauce and lemon juice and half tablespoon of olive oil.
- Sprinkle the garlic powder, salt and pepper all over it.
- Add the Italian seasoning and make sure you rub it all over the chicken.
- Place the chicken in a 8-Inch Square Pyrex pan.
- Drizzle the rest of olive oil on top of the chicken.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Take out of the fridge while pre heating the oven on 375°F.
- Place in pre heated oven and broil for 30 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and with a spoon pour the juices in the pan on the chicken and place back in oven for 15 minutes then do the same once more and place back in the oven for another 15 minutes or so.
- When you take it out of the oven for the last time make sure the juices in the pan are not fully dried cause that means the chicken has dried too.
- Do not serve with the juices.
- Serve with boiled rice or salad and enjoy :).