1/3 Photos of Broiled Skinless Chicken Hindquarters With Italian Seasoning
1 hr 35 mins
This is my best recipe yet. I had Italian seasoning and drumsticks and wanted to bake them. I looked online for A LOT of recipes. Didn't find what I was looking for exactly. But through reading those recipes I managed to mix and combine. And finally ended up with this. Sadly I can't remember which recipes helped me to end up with this one but I admit I can't take all the credit. Tips: You can adjust how much of the seasoning or garlic you use just don't use too much lemon juice you don't want it to taste sour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub the chicken with soy sauce and lemon juice and half tablespoon of olive oil.
- 2Sprinkle the garlic powder, salt and pepper all over it.
- 3Add the Italian seasoning and make sure you rub it all over the chicken.
- 4Place the chicken in a 8-Inch Square Pyrex pan.
- 5Drizzle the rest of olive oil on top of the chicken.
- 6Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- 7Take out of the fridge while pre heating the oven on 375°F.
- 8Place in pre heated oven and broil for 30 minutes.
- 9Take it out of the oven and with a spoon pour the juices in the pan on the chicken and place back in oven for 15 minutes then do the same once more and place back in the oven for another 15 minutes or so.
- 10When you take it out of the oven for the last time make sure the juices in the pan are not fully dried cause that means the chicken has dried too.
- 11Do not serve with the juices.
- 12Serve with boiled rice or salad and enjoy :).
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Skinless Chicken Hindquarters With Italian Seasoning
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.4
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 81.7 mg
- Sodium 670.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 21.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: