Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a super easy recipe using things we all usually have on hand. Takes less than 30 minutes...Great for a work night! From Taste of Home
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 boneless beef sirloin steaks
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- In a small bowl combine first 6 ingredients; rub over both sides of steaks.
- Broil 4 inches from the heat for 7 minutes.
- Turn steaks; top with mushrooms.
- Broil 7-8 minutes longer until meat reaches desired doneness.
Really good. I had a grass-fed steak from a local farm a friend had given me, and I knew this recipe was perfect for it. I was right, it came out juicy, tender, and well seasoned. I did baste it last minute with A1, and it was well-done which is good, but if you want it medium well cut the time down and check it. Thanks for posting!