1/1 Photo of Broiled Shrimp With Honey-Sesame Sauce
Mrs. Kulik's Note:
These are delicious and the sauce also works great with Asian prepared tofu, vegetable stir-frys, and rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
For the marinade or sauce
- 1Combine all the ingredients for sauce together in a bowl and whisk until the honey dissolves.
- 2Stir in the shrimp and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- 3Preheat a broiler to high.
- 4Thread shrimp onto skewers, reserving the marinade in a saucepan.
- 5Stir in 1 tbsp cornstarch and boil the marinade until thick and syrupy.
- 6Baste the shrimp with the sauce and save any extra sauce for serving time.
- 7Place the shrimp under the broiler for about 3-4 minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Shrimp With Honey-Sesame Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.4
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 1743.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 18.0 g